Valley House Gallery & Sculpture Garden was founded in 1954 by Donald and Peggy Vogel. The Modernist-style gallery, along with the 4+ acre sculpture garden, is located in its original North Dallas location. The gallery represents established and emerging contemporary artists working in inventive ways with traditional media. We exhibit artists who develop their own personal visual iconography. Many of our artists are connected in diverse ways to Texas. We work closely with our artists, curating exhibitions in the gallery and throughout the sculpture garden, as well as in museums and art centers, and we regularly publish catalogues and exhibit in national art fairs. The gallery also deals in 19th and 20th century American and European art, and specializes in reintroducing significant Early Texas art. In 1964, Valley House Gallery became the first Texas gallery invited to join the ADAA (Art Dealers Association of America) and also maintains memberships in CADD (Contemporary Art Dealers of Dallas) and DADA (Dallas Art Dealers Association.) Along with Gallery Director Laura Green, Cheryl and Kevin Vogel continue to build on the tradition forged by his parents.